One day all shall be revealed. Those who are in Me are many. Don't fear Me, talk with Me.
There is a woman more beautiful than most of you, though all My children are good in Me. Look at the needs around you, many are lost. Many KNOW they are lost and I have sent helpers, many, many helpers, in fact almost all of you. Do not look upon this beautiful lady with disdain but rather serve Me like she does.
Will I give her money, yes, a lot of income because she needs that. Do I love her? Yes I do, My eye was on her her entire life. Her eyes were on Me, her journey through life.
My children, do not hate the casting out of evil spirits, be brave like she is. Read carefully My Word, My gospel. Many evil spirits are present among you, in you. Not only lust and anger, but also blindness and hardness of heart. Make your heart soft with humility and compassion.
No comments:
Post a Comment