Monday, August 6, 2012

Here I Am Scribbling



In the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

I have created this blog to publish essays I write about the Christian faith, religions and politics. I will add to it revelations from Jesus Christ, because I am not only a person with a theological education but also a prophetess.
What I write will be based upon the Bible. I have read the Word of God several times from Genesis to Revelation, I have also read the orginal Hebrew and Greek text in the Interlinear Bible by Jay P. Green, Sr.
I believe that God loves mankind and that He wants to save us all through Jesus:

"Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God and there is none else." Isaiah 45:22, King James Version 1611.

Abigail Theophanu

No comments:

Post a Comment