Thursday, June 13, 2019

My Poem: My Final Words


My Final Words


To those who want to take my life
Who want to rip me of my ground
Who do not like my human brain
Oh, tuneless twist and lousy sound!

A sound of many words we've heard
With robust letters written down
The prophets books of law and love:
The King descending from above!

Descending in a Hebrew town
To sow, to see, to spread the Word
Evolve His love around the earth
Came round to love you too, on earth.

But no! You want to take our lives
Your hate was dozing for a while
Again, again it's bursting out!
Satanic lies equip a pile.

Because of Jesus I forgive
Your senseless threats, I love you still
With veils enveloped sisters too
A thrill of brotherhood I feel.

A message from our Lord: no fight!
But dare to dream a dream tonight!
A gentle gesture from above
Annul your hate, accept My love.


Abigail Valkenburg, June 12, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment