Friday, July 21, 2023

My Poem: A Landscape: Meadows On The Water


A Landscape: Meadows On The Water

Peacefully I am listening to my piano,
my notes view out of the windows:
there are meadows on the water.

In those rusty fields children are playing
with little airplanes, yelling to the kids in the other section.
Spectators are standing next, watching the little giants.
They say: they are my offspring, some are.
Giving good advice to their sneakers.

Others point at the sun: look, it's red with those beautiful
purple and black flames! And cows are grazing in the sky,
eating the green clouds.

Close by a farmer called Lighthouse is standing on a lighthouse.
He waves of course with his handkerchief to the fisher boats:
"look! The firemen are extinguishing the bubbling water, there is fire
beneath, they assume. What are we going to do?"

A sick boy playing with the sun calls his dad: "my head, my head!"
His Abba trumpets the radiating farmer: "bring him to his mum,
the one with the azure shining dress.
He will be healed."

No comments:

Post a Comment